Skip to content
- In Standard mode attempt to rack up 100 points by performing a “Pig Roll” with your Nintendo stylus. Be sure to Pass the Pigs before it is too late!
- Fantastic landmarks and silly “landings” are sure to bring a smile to your face—Snouter, Razorback, Trotter and Leaning Jowler to name just a few.
- Concerned about your impending roll, “Bump” the table to change the outcome.
- In a Playpen Mode, play a “game within a game” where you work to accumulate the things around the world that you desire, such as money and fame.
- Turn up the heat and make the bacon sizzle, put your money to work and purchase “Pig” upgrades. Just think how a Lead foot or a Stuffy Nose will increase your probability of throwing a Trotter or Snouter!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.