Team NINJA is bringing the fast-paced DEAD OR ALIVE action to a whole new dimension…DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions takes the vivacious characters and locales that have made the DOA franchise a hit with gamers everywhere and presents them in eye-popping 3D. All of the punches, kicks, counters and holds that have defined the series as a top-tier fighter are present for the first time on a portable gaming system – the Nintendo 3DS®.DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions features some of the best content from the series spanning all of the titles from the original DOA up to DOA 4. Fans will be able to relive some of the classic rivalries, storylines and white-knuckle action from the best points in the DOA history. There's also a ton of new content, so even the most seasoned DOA fan will enjoy fresh material.Players will be able to fight through several modes including classic Arcade and Survival modes as well as new modes like Tag Challenge, Throwdown and more. They'll be able to choose from a wide variety of DOA's signature interactive stages and a robust roster of more than 20 fighters some playable for the first time. Dust off those cobwebs and get back in shape for competition… the fight is back on!
- DOA Evolved: Experience all the high-octane DOA action you know and love, in full 3D and ready to take on the go! This is DOA like you've never seen it before.
- Danger Never Looked So Good: Experience the series' trademark Danger Zones for the first time in full-on 3D. When you see your opponent go flying through a window right at you, you'll know that DOA and 3D is a match made in heaven.
- Multiplayer Anywhere: When you're done testing your chops against the CPU, take on a new challenge through multiplayer available through Local Play or battle fighters from around the world through Internet Play.
- Fight Alone or Team Up: fans can now take on the world of DOA with a partner, so more experienced fighters can help newcomers learn the ropes first-hand. Team up with a friend and take on a Tag Challenge together.
- The Comprehensive DOA Experience: Relive the DOA storyline, spanning from the original to the latest console installment of DOA 4. Chronicle Mode covers all of these storylines and more; filling in parts of the story that no DOA game has covered previously.
- A Championship Roster: Fight with fan favorites like Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate and Jann Lee from a roster of more than 20 DOA fighters. Fans will also be able to experience new playable fighters, as well as new stages.
- A Fighter for Rookies or Pros: Also new to the series will be an interactive Move List, utilizing the Touch Screen of the Nintendo 3DS. Character combos and move input commands will show up on the Move List, reminiscent of arcade cabinets where moves are listed for quick reference. Touching any combo will perform that move, so entire fights can be controlled through the Touch Screen alone!